Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Mount Snow 2020
25 January - 1 February 2020
"Come back to Mount Snow!"
Mount Snow is organized into four areas: Main Face, Northface, Sunbrook, and Carinthia. Carinthia is one of the premiere snowboard destinations in the East, with 10 terrain parks and a super pipe on 100 acres.
New since PSC’s last visit: expanded snowmaking & Carinthia Base Lodge
Optional activities include snowshoeing; snowmobile tours, tubing park; free shuttle service to nearby Dover and Wilmington, VT for sightseeing, dining, shopping.
|Estimated price of $999 includes:
- Round trip transportation via 12-passenger vans
- Five nights lodging at Snow Lake Lodge (double occupancy)
- Dinner Sunday-Thursday
- Breakfast Monday-Friday
- Four days of lift tickets, lessons, and overnight ski storage
- Mid-week ski race
- Farewell reception with cash bar
Ski Club Week events are optional at extra cost and include a Monday night welcome reception and a mid-week pizza party at the Snow Barn.
Sunday, February 9, 2020 to Friday, February 14, 2020
39 Mount Snow Road
West Dover, VT 05356
Dorrie Thompson - Mount Snow 2020
Registration deadline: Nov. 14, 2019
You must be a member of the Peninsula Ski Club or another BRSC-affiliated club to sign up for this trip. BRSC affiliates should contact the Trip Captain for registration information.
All prices are per-person estimates and subject to change.
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Monday, October 14, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Payments for ski trips are subject to the following cancellation fees: (1) $5 for trips priced at $100 or less;
(2) for trips priced over $100, (a) $25 if cancelled up to the date of the September meeting, or (b) $50 if cancelled after the September meeting date and before the stated refund cutoff date for the trip, or (c) if cancelled after the stated refund cutoff date, the greater of (i) the club's unrecoverable costs or (ii) $50;
(3) individual trips may establish higher cancellation fees which will be noted in marketing materials for the trip;
(4) certain items purchased in conjunction with trips (e.g., season or multi-resort passes) may be non-refundable regardless of the cancellation date.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Mount Snow 2020: Base Package
Regular Lift Ticket: 4 Days
Regular Lift Ticket: Optional 5th Day
65+ Lift Ticket: Optional 5th Day
Single Supplement - Lodging