Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Snowshoe, West Virginia
Feb. 5–9, 2018
Attention Skiers and Snowboarders! Join us as we again offer our popular mid-week ski trip to Snowshoe, West Virginia. At a base price of $588 ($523 for seniors, $425 for non-skiers), this is our most affordable trip of the 2018 season, and the closest to home.
With a summit elevation of 4,848', Snowshoe consistently provides the best snow and the best skiing in our region. Although conditions will vary, in 2017 we had a foot of fresh, fluffy powder to play in on our first day!
We'll be staying slopeside in two-bedroom condo units at Mountain Lodge, adjacent to the Ball Hooter lift, with ski-in/ski-out access to green, blue, and black terrain. A shuttle bus provides access to the companion Silver Creek area with its great collection of uncrowded blue trails, multiple terrain parks, and night skiing.
© Snowshoe Mountain Resort
The trip price includes:
- four nights lodging
- 3-day lift ticket (optional)
- afternoon & night skiing at Silver Creek
- one group dinner
- wine & cheese party
Participants are responsible for their own transportation to/from Snowshoe, approximately a five hour drive from the Peninsula. The trip captain can assist in arranging carpools if needed.
Single-day and discounted lift tickets (children under 6, seniors 75+, and active/retired military) are also available—check with the trip captain
Monday, February 5, 2018 to Friday, February 9, 2018
Susan Crockett - Snowshoe 2018
is required by December 1, 2017
You must be a member of the Peninsula Ski Club or another BRSC-affiliated club to sign up for this trip.
$25 discount for registration w/ current payments before Oct. 1, 2017.
Registration deadline is Dec. 1, 2017.
Prices are estimated and subject to change.
Payments for ski trips are subject to the following cancellation fees: (1) $5 for trips priced at $100 or less;
(2) for trips priced over $100, (a) $25 if cancelled up to the date of the September meeting, or (b) $50 if cancelled after the September meeting date and before the stated refund cutoff date for the trip, or (c) if cancelled after the stated refund cutoff date, the greater of (i) the club's unrecoverable costs or (ii) $50;
(3) individual trips may establish higher cancellation fees which will be noted in marketing materials for the trip;
(4) certain items purchased in conjunction with trips (e.g., season or multi-resort passes) may be non-refundable regardless of the cancellation date.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
3-day Lift Ticket - Standard (ages 6-74)
3-day Lift Ticket - Senior (75+)
3-Day Lift Ticket - Active/retired military (ID required)
Lift Ticket - child or single-day (prices vary)