- For PSC trips which have not been sanctioned by the Blue Ridge Ski Council, you must be a member of the Peninsula Ski Club. Your membership must be current in order to sign up for trips.
- For PSC trips which have been sanctioned by the Blue Ridge Ski Council, you must be a member of the Peninsula Ski Club or another BRSC-affiliated club. We will verify your membership status with your home club.
- Not a member? Join now!
Advertised prices are good-faith estimates and could vary up or down depending on the number of trip participants, exchange rates, airline surcharges, weather delays, and other factors. Funds collected in excess of actual expenses plus club overhead will be refunded to participants following completion of the trip.
Early Sign-up Discount
Trip prices are discounted by $25 if the initial deposit and any currently due payments are received before October 1. Payments by mail will be considered received as of the postmark date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Membership dues are non-refundable and all payments are final.
Payments for ski trips are subject to the following cancellation fees:
- $5 for trips priced at $100 or less.
- For trips priced over $100, (a) $25 if cancelled up to the date of the September meeting, or (b) $50 if cancelled after the September meeting date and before the stated refund cutoff date for the trip, or (c) if cancelled after the stated refund cutoff date, the greater of (i) the club's unrecoverable costs or (ii) $50.
- Individual trips may establish higher cancellation fees which will be noted in marketing materials for the trip.
- Certain items purchased in conjunction with trips (e.g., season or multi-resort passes) may be non-refundable regardless of the cancellation date.
Fees for other club activities are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
By signing up for a club activity, the participant agrees that the club is not liable for refunds for circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to, travel disruptions due to weather, lack of snow at destination resorts, civil unrest, pandemic, etc. In such circumstances, the club will make reasonable attempts to recover whatever funds it can and return them to affected participants. The club recommends that participants purchase travel insurance to cover contingencies. A trip participant also acknowledges that the club, consisting of unpaid volunteers, makes its best efforts to arrange trips suitable to the members, but makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Release and Indemnity Agreement
By signing up for any of these trips, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Peninsula Ski Club of Virginia, Inc., and
its officers and activity leaders, from any and all liability for any claims made by you or any member of your family for personal injuries or property damage or costs incurred due to any accidents or losses sustained by you or any member of your family during any club-sponsored or related activities.